HAPPY BIRTHDAAAY, LIM HUI KAAAY ♥
Omg, My Snow White is getting older. Hehe :D You are a big girl now. May god bless you baby. Good Luck in everything you do. Like I what I told you in Fb, Thanks for being an awesome fawsome friend. Im so glad to have you as my friend, you know? ♥ Remember how close we were? :') I miss old times. Dont forget me okay? Anyway, I cant wish you at 12 cause I cant online and I wanted to call your house phone but I feel like Im going to disturb your sleep :) So yeah. Sorrryy, forgive me? Hehe. Sooo enjoy your sweet fourteen :) xx, love you cantik ♥
p/s : Lets celebrate? :D And here are some of our memories . Enjoy :) ♥
look at nicole, haha :P

I LOVE YOOOU ♥
p/s : Hope you enjoy this birthday post ♥
