I MISS MY GIRLFRIENDS ! D': ♥ BADLYY !
12.03.2010 ♥
Heey my fellow readers :D So, my blog is like so DEAD. Right? Heehee :P I'm busy with school, NOT. Haha. I got no mood to blog these few months. I'm so lifelesss without my supergirlfriends(assuntarians). My life sucks without them D': Im missing them ! ♥ And, every single thing that i do in school, are like so bored without them. I hope i can see my girlfriends again :)
Moving on, about my new school :D New school? Okay. :D My friendss are so friendly, kind :D I got new friends; Baveniyah, Aisyah Ameerah, Firzana Redzuan, Nur Amylya, Farishah, Amelia, Sofea, Faizah, Nadiatul, Melanie, Melissa, Cheah, Ashwariyah, Narisa Fakhira, Nureena, Syahirah, Zulaikha, Nazreena, Jadeleen, Sive, Thisha, Shobana, Zulaikha and banyak lagi xD Sorry to the people that i didnt write their name here. I just randomly write. So yeah [;
Andand, I dont know why but I just LOVE MATHS ! ♥ :D
Andand, I dont know why but I just LOVE MATHS ! ♥ :D
Anyway,
♥
afiqah :D

