Vivianna Niesha Assokan ♥
Heeeyy, I MISS THIS LITTLE PRETTY CUTE YOUNG LADY ! ♥
Okay, let me tell you guys about her ♥ I get to know her this year. We're neighbour at schl, my class just next to her class. :) HAHA. The first time I look at her, I thought she's a Malay :) HAHAHA. She is kind ♥ She is so cute ♥ She is smart ♥ ZOMG, guess whaaat? She is in my bestfriendss lisst ! :D ♥ HAHA. And, vivi. Dont worry. For sure, next year u A class one ♥ Oh, no one can replace u, baby ♥ As i said, I'll neveer ever ever ever forget you you know :) AndAnd, I know you wont forget me ♥ Promise, yaw :D Anyways, you have been an awesome friend ! ♥ THANKYOU ! :D Thanks for being such a friend ♥ Thanks, again :)
I LOVE YOUU, VIVIANNA ! :D ♥
* I miss this moments :'D
afiqah ♥ youu

