December 21, 2009

HEEYY, HYEE, HELLOOOOO :D

Saturday


I woke up at 8 smtg. Went to my Grandma's cause got feast. Then, I suppose to help my grandma and my aunts. But, I didnt. Bhahahahh. I did ntg. I just watched tv and camwhoring with  my cousins and my sister. See how bad am i. At night, all the makcikmakciks and pakcikpakciks that are invited came to my Grandma's after Isyak. They recite yassin. After that, they eat, eat and eat. Then, they went home. Saturday was fun :) Now, picturess.







*unbelieveable my sister basuh pinggan :P
 







Sunday

I woke up at 8.30. Mandi. xD. Breakfast. After breakfast, I followed my mummy to my old house, take some stuffs. Lunch, double cheese burger, babyyThen, camwhoreeee there with my cousin as memories AHAHAHHH. Here are the picturess,



Today

I wake up at 9,00. Mandi. :D Breakfast, 10,00. Watch tv. Lunch, 4,00. Online-ing. And, here i am writing in my blogAfter this, dinner with family Okay, i got ntg to say. Toodless :P

afiqah you